I have another problem!
First of all, please read Help again very thoroughly in order to check whether your problem hasn't already been described somewhere else.
If Help doesn't really help you, please contact Support.
If you do this, you have to enter certain information in your mail to the Support! The more detailed information you send to Support right away, the better and faster Support will be able to help you!
Please include the following information in your e-mail to Support:
- Which nickname have you used/did you want to use?
- When did the problem occur? (date/approx. time)
- Which browser (the program you use for surfing the Internet) do you use?
- Which browser version do you use (Note: To learn which version you use, please check out the "Help" function of your browser)?
- Which operating system is installed on your PC?
- Which Internet service provider do you use to surf the Internet?
- What happened (detailed problem description; how did you proceed; what happened when you did it)?
Please read here what else is to be considered when writing to Support.