2. Last thing you bought?
3. Last person you argued with?
Not sure. Probably some idiot on the Internet or some customer service agent.
4. Do you put Butter before putting the jelly on?
5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?
Dudley and I still have him.
6. Did you ever own at one time a Nysnc Cd?
7. Favorite day of the week?
They all have their moments.
8. Favorite Sundae topping?
9. Did you take Piano lessons?
No but I try to teach myself
10. Most frequent song played?
I don't keep track. Lately it has been this one
Greg Weeks - Made
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Bored to Death
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I'd rather play hockey.
13. Date someone older or younger?
14. One place you could travel right now?
Anywhere. Preferably Hawaii, Japan, Melbourne or So Cal.
15. Do you use umbrellas?
In my drinks?
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
17. Favorite Cheese?
18. Disturbed or My Chemical Romance?
Both cause anal bleeding
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?
Assholes come in all colors and the same can go for kick ass peeps.
20. Best job you ever had?
Strange enough, I find myself missing the Navy and being at seas at times. Not my fave job though. Just a thought about one of them.
21. did you go to your high school prom?
Went to 3 of them
22. perfect time to wake up?
That totally depends on my work/sleep schedule. I'm typing this shit at 3 am bored as hell. God knows when I'm waking up.
23. perfect time to go to bed?
24. do you use your queen right away in chess?
I don't play chess
25. Ever been in a car accident?
4 or 5. Only injured in one though.
26. closer to mom or dad...or neither?
Mom and she kicks ass
27. what age is this exciting life over for you?
Not for me to decide, but I'm not giving up on it any time soon.
28. what decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
End of 60's beginning of 70's. Problem is I like music now too much.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I had a pair of black simple's (yes that was the companies name) Fuckin shoes rocked and lasted for a shit long time.
LMAO I found a pic of them. This was like 12 years ago and I didn't even realize they were still in business.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
If I did I would be a scumbag. lmao
31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
I don't thinkg so and these questions are starting to get fuckin dumb
34. Allergic to?
caffeine. Life's a bitch
35. Favorite fruit?
36. Have you watched sex and the city?
Yea, Damn my EX!!!
37. Baseball hat or toque?
Toque?? Make me google that shit just to find out it's a beenie.
Anyway, now that I know what it is. I wear both.
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
shampoo, leave in conditioner, wash body while waiting on conditioner.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?:
40. Pen or pencil?
Depends what I'm writing.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
Yes and usually came out ahead.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
44. Have you thrown up at work?
I don't think so.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
46. Who was your first prom date?
Heather, my first <3
47. Who was your first roommate?
85 guys in the Operations Department berthing area of the U.S.S. Lake Erie (CG-70)
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
49. What was your first job?
50. What was your first car?
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
Not sure. Probably one of my distant relatives when I was too young to remember. Been to 4 funerals that effected me though.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Korney. I have no idea how I could remember that for 31 years
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Florida when I was 5
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
lmfao. My memory isn't that great
56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
Dave and yes, we will always be friends.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house?
U.S.S. Lake Erie (CG-70)
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid?
I'll let you know as soon as I grow a vagina
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Pick the eye boogers out
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Probably Iron Maiden or Metallica in the late 80's
62. First tattoo or piercing?
Tattoo Misfits legacy of brutality tattoo on my shoulder blade(1994)
Tongue pierced (1995)
63. First celebrity crush?
Jodie Foster and Florrie Dugger in Buggsy Malone(1976). It came out when I was like 3 and I probably first saw it when I was 8 or ten and instantly fell in love with both the leading ladies in the film. Funny thing is I had no attraction to Jodie Foster when I grew up.